Hello, JiveWorks community!
My name is Emmy Quinn and I, alongside Katherine Evans, will be leading the Product Track at JiveWorld17. We’ve been working closely with the Jive Product Team to deliver amazing content and we're here to tell you why these sessions are perfect for you.
Track owners: Katherine Evans & Emmy Quinn
Target audience: Internal & External Community Managers / IT Managers
Session type: Presentations / Demos / Q&A
Number of sessions: 8 (4 on each day)
Internal or external: Both
Company size: All
The Jive Product Track, spanning both days of JiveWorld, will bring together new and old customers who are excited to learn more about Jive's vision. These sessions welcome new and old customers with internal and external communities. You'll hear from the Jive team and customers about how these solutions will break down silos, align your organization, engage and enable customers and partners, and much more.
Over the course of the two-day conference, we’ll cover topics, including:
- Jive's transition to AWS in order to create Jive's next-generation solutions
- Jive's Collaboration Hub solving for fragmentation in the digital workplace
- New capabilities for Collaboration at Any Scale
- Flexible deployment models for your future technology and business needs
- Product roadmaps for internal and external communities
- Jive's mobile offerings solving for "desk-less" and "email-less" workers
- Jive Insights leveraging the Jive Workgraph™ to help organizations understand how work happens
- Jive as a must-have to compliment your Microsoft or Google environments
In addition to these sessions, we have two 45-minute meet-ups scheduled in which you will have the opportunity to speak with Jive experts on topics, including:
- User experience and design
- Jive products and roadmap
This is an excellent time to learn about how Jive's products can transform your business with increased productivity, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. Don't miss out on your best opportunity to hear from the talented Product Managers and customer industry leaders. We very much hope to see you there.