JiveWorld17 is only days away, and we're excited to introduce the round table topics at the Product Meet-up in Pinyon 3 on Tuesday, May 2nd 5:15 - 6:15pm! In addition to attending the Product Innovation sessions, this is an awesome opportunity to connect with Jive's Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to discuss new features, functionality, and releases while enjoying a refreshing cocktail in that Las Vegas heat - don't miss out!
Let's take a look at what to expect...
1. 2017.1 Release Are you curious to learn more about the 2017.1 Cloud Release happening this summer? Join this roundtable to learn about some of the new features that will come as a part of this new release!
2. Analytics Stop by the Analytics round table to get a glimpse of what we're working on next! The Product & Marketing teams want to answer your questions and get your feedback as we work on making our customers more successful.
3. Enterprise Search Interested in discussing your organization's experience with Enterprise Search and influencing Jive's future innovation? Join this round table to speak with product experts about your Search needs in order to help design Jive's exciting new product and learn about what is coming in 2017.
4. Integrations At this roundtable, we'll begin the conversation by discussing key integration use cases of Jive customers, including the Jive-Microsoft integrations. Following that, you will have the opportunity to share your thoughts around your needs and what is top of mind for you when it comes to integrations.
5. Mobile Going Mobile? No Desk? No Problem! Come and learn about Jive mobile solutions for your remote and mobile teams. Our experts will share how to enable teams to collaborate and feel truly part of one organization, even when not based in HQ, while leveraging Jive Mobile, on Cloud or Hosted/On-Prem. Additionally, it'll be a great way to continue the conversation following the Collaboration at Any Scale & Enterprise Search in Jive Cloud session!
6. On-Premise, Hosted & FedRAMP Come meet our Product Manager to discuss flexible deployment options and the product roadmap for 2017!
7. Unified Identity & Administration Join this roundtable to learn how Jive is working to do the following:
- Simplify administration of users and communities.
- Enhance our authentication and user access controls.
- Enable new security features.
(Ideas welcome for SSO and Security features!)
Don’t miss a minute of Jive Innovation!
Interested in learning more about Jive's products AND the opportunity to win cool prizes? Attend all of the Product Innovation sessions on Tuesday OR Wednesday and be entered to win an Amazon Echo and Sonos speaker! Remember to check in with the provided code at each session! The first winner will be announced in the last session before the Meet-up on Tuesday, and the second will be announced in the final session on Wednesday. Good luck!