Congratulations Josh Blackwood from ADP- Employee Community
Today's JW17 Product Innovation Track Winner of an Amazon Echo!
Congratulations, Josh! Thank you for attending these sessions.
And thank you to everyone who participated and attended the JiveWorld17 Product Innovation Track!
JiveWorld17 is only days away, and we're excited to introduce the round table topics at the Product Meet-up in Pinyon 3 on Tuesday, May 2nd 5:15 - 6:15pm! In addition to attending the Product Innovation sessions, this is an awesome opportunity to connect with Jive's Product Managers and Subject Matter Experts to discuss new features, functionality, and releases while enjoying a refreshing cocktail in that Las Vegas heat - don't miss out!
Let's take a look at what to expect...
1. 2017.1 Release Are you curious to learn more about the 2017.1 Cloud Release happening this summer? Join this roundtable to learn about some of the new features that will come as a part of this new release!
2. Analytics Stop by the Analytics round table to get a glimpse of what we're working on next! The Product & Marketing teams want to answer your questions and get your feedback as we work on making our customers more successful.
3. Enterprise Search Interested in discussing your organization's experience with Enterprise Search and influencing Jive's future innovation? Join this round table to speak with product experts about your Search needs in order to help design Jive's exciting new product and learn about what is coming in 2017.
4. Integrations At this roundtable, we'll begin the conversation by discussing key integration use cases of Jive customers, including the Jive-Microsoft integrations. Following that, you will have the opportunity to share your thoughts around your needs and what is top of mind for you when it comes to integrations.
5. Mobile Going Mobile? No Desk? No Problem! Come and learn about Jive mobile solutions for your remote and mobile teams. Our experts will share how to enable teams to collaborate and feel truly part of one organization, even when not based in HQ, while leveraging Jive Mobile, on Cloud or Hosted/On-Prem. Additionally, it'll be a great way to continue the conversation following the Collaboration at Any Scale & Enterprise Search in Jive Cloud session!
6. On-Premise, Hosted & FedRAMP Come meet our Product Manager to discuss flexible deployment options and the product roadmap for 2017!
7. Unified Identity & Administration Join this roundtable to learn how Jive is working to do the following:
(Ideas welcome for SSO and Security features!)
Don’t miss a minute of Jive Innovation!
Interested in learning more about Jive's products AND the opportunity to win cool prizes? Attend all of the Product Innovation sessions on Tuesday OR Wednesday and be entered to win an Amazon Echo and Sonos speaker! Remember to check in with the provided code at each session! The first winner will be announced in the last session before the Meet-up on Tuesday, and the second will be announced in the final session on Wednesday. Good luck!
Hello, JiveWorks community!
My name is Emmy Quinn and I, alongside Katherine Evans, will be leading the Product Track at JiveWorld17. We’ve been working closely with the Jive Product Team to deliver amazing content and we're here to tell you why these sessions are perfect for you.
Track owners: Katherine Evans & Emmy Quinn
Target audience: Internal & External Community Managers / IT Managers
Session type: Presentations / Demos / Q&A
Number of sessions: 8 (4 on each day)
Internal or external: Both
Company size: All
The Jive Product Track, spanning both days of JiveWorld, will bring together new and old customers who are excited to learn more about Jive's vision. These sessions welcome new and old customers with internal and external communities. You'll hear from the Jive team and customers about how these solutions will break down silos, align your organization, engage and enable customers and partners, and much more.
Over the course of the two-day conference, we’ll cover topics, including:
In addition to these sessions, we have two 45-minute meet-ups scheduled in which you will have the opportunity to speak with Jive experts on topics, including:
This is an excellent time to learn about how Jive's products can transform your business with increased productivity, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. Don't miss out on your best opportunity to hear from the talented Product Managers and customer industry leaders. We very much hope to see you there.