Hello JiveWorks! I'm Gili, one of the track leaders alongside Michelle Gantt for the Driving Engagement and Adoption track at JiveWorld17. I'm here to tell you more about this track and why it's perfect for you.
Track owners: Gili Guri-Mill & Michelle Gantt
Target audience: Internal & External Community Managers with 1+ years experience
Session type: Presentations / panels / Q&A / mix
Number of sessions: 8 (4 on each day)
Internal or external: Both
Company size: All
While some conferences leave you with success stories but no instructions, you are going to walk away from this track with a real toolkit that you'll be able to leverage when you're back home. This toolkit is going to be filled with tips, tricks and a clear vision of how to get to where you want to go. While success stories are important, we are also focused on the how. Which is why you are going to see a mix of panels (a time for you to personally interact with the communities who are where you want to be, or who have been where you are), Q&A discussions and presentation on success stories and how they got there.
Several key themes of the overall track will be:
- Advanced engagement techniques
- Measuring to prove business value
- Integrating community into your digital strategy
- Using community to drive innovation
- Keeping deskless workers connected
This track is for Jive customers who have mastered the basics of their community including adoption metrics, user engagement and organization change. You have already implemented your community, and are now ready to strategize for the next year and beyond. We want to help you realize where the gaps are and help you cover them. While we also welcome pre-launch communities to join this track, the information may be overwhelming for newcomers.
I want to emphasize that this a track for all companies, regardless of size, industry, or location. We were intentional in our selection of presenters and panelists to be relatable to your community with representation in the health, tech, government, travel, retail, construction industry and more!
We also have something for your community regardless of whether you are new to the game or a mature community that may be overdue for a makeover:
- New communities: Learn how to drive adoption and engagement moving forward
- You are just starting your community and have plenty of content, but no one participating. You want to know how to drive adoption among employees or customers and keeping them active in the community in addition to what challenges to expect. If you know what to expect, it's easier to prevent!
- First year+ communities: Get even more out of your community.
- External communities: Your company bought Jive for the purpose of customer support and now you're thinking about how you can use it for a learning community as well.
- Internal communities: You bought Jive-n for your CEO to communicate with the company and now you want to start using it for onboarding but aren't sure how to implement it.
- Mature communities: Mature communities know their weaknesses best, so take this opportunity to learn from your peers. There is always room for improvement and new ways to utilize your Jive community.
- You bought a community to share News, but how can you measure the impact of it on employees or customers? How can you improve upon results and get the most out of your investment?
These sessions will be spread over two days (Tuesday and Wednesday) so you can mix and match with other tracks or attend all eight sessions! While some tracks are more pertinent to Jive-n, others are specifically for Jive-x and how to grow loyalty within your customer base to get the best return on interest.
Here is a general overview of what each session will offer (subject to change):
- Keeping deskless workers engaged
- Engaging employees in a Jive-x community
- Using Jive's News function for corporate communications
- Maintaining engagement and adoption for Jive-n/Jive-x communities
- Encouraging adoption for your new internal community
- Maintaining and increase adoption for your "first year+" internal community
- Engagement and enablement for large organizations
- Creating power users and moderators in your external community
The bottom-line? The Driving Engagement and Adoption track is going to help you benefit the most from your Jive community. You are going to learn from the pros and walk away with a game plan to make your community even more successful.
Thanks and hope to see you soon,
Gili & Michelle