..or as Ian Botbyl describes it, a HealthCare fireside chat...
Here's who was on the panel:
Here are some notes from what Megan said:
- "Provide your people a reason to login to your community or they won't bother"
- Spectrum created a question/answer "worksheet" tied to static documents related to EPIC software training
- It helps to have a community manager/SME who will drive engagement.
Here are some notes from what Tom said:
- "Healthcare doesn't transform, it basically plods forward"
- "We did not want parents or family to spend one more wasted minute"
- A goal is to use the community help patients with their mental health wellness acuity.
Here are some notes from what Candace said:
- 70% of IEHP's Jive users are millennial. A challenge was getting those individuals to understand there is a difference between social media and a social collaboration tool.
- Need to convince them it is more liked LinkedIn, not Facebook.
- User engagement tip: IEHP has a Jive classifieds page to reduce emails from co-workers selling things. There were over 184,000 views in that space last year.
- Collaboration and Jive using habits are encouraged with team meetings. Meeting agendas are posted in the community and the meeting minutes are typed into Jive as the meeting is happening.
- Teams have group pages where they share "WOWs" which are a means of recognition for the hard work done.
- Positive reinforcement is important to millennial.
- "You are right, we do like shiny things a lot" - Ian Botbyl
- The millennial at IEHP are lobbying to get gasification activated.
Here are some notes from what Todd said:
- They set up groups within spaces with specific spaces. It allowed for employees to be walled off from clients.
- Used the ideation module to allow clients to submit feedback/ideas. 1,000s of them have been submitted since it was utilized.
- 99% of their (Cerner Corporation) associates log into Jive every 30 days.
- Jive can help deflect meetings as much as possible. This is especially helpful with employees in timezones all over the world.