• Metrics reporting scorecard by Hitachi - was this you?

There was a mention in a session about a great looking reporting scorecard from Hitachi. If that is you, would you be open to sharing/discussing. 
    dennismsmith
    last modified by dennismsmith
  • Where can I find all the fotos from JiveWorld17?

There were so many cool fotos, where can we find them?
    Julia Köster
    last modified by Julia Köster
  • Would you like to be a JiveWorld17 blogger?!

We had such great success last year with community members blogging at JiveWorld, I would love to get people signed up to blog again this year!   If you want to be a JiveWorld17 blogger, we will be happy to have...
    Libby Taylor
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Where do I find my headshot from the Headshot Hookup?

Where do I find my headshot from the Headshot Hookup?
    john.grossman
    last modified by john.grossman
  • How many people joined JiveWorld17?

My colleagues asked me how many people joined JiveWorld17. I could have a guess, but is there an official number? Thanks in advance. Regards, Lilian
    lilian
    last modified by lilian
  • City of Jive - lyrics please?

Sean Winter - Can we count on you to share the lyrics to the song you and Joey grace us with?
    tmaurer
    last modified by tmaurer
  • Adding items to JW schedule via the app

Trying to add items to the schedule in the JW app.  I see i can invite others to a meeting, but can't invite myself. Is there a way to add other items to my schedule?
    jamie.battin
    last modified by jamie.battin
  • Jive’s 2017 Digital Transformation Award Winners Announced!

The Results are IN!   We've unveiled the 25 winning customers for the Eighth Annual Digital  Transformation Awards!   Take a look at the announcement here: 2017 Jive Digital Transformation Award Winner...
    Sarah O'Meara
    created by Sarah O'Meara
  • Interested in planning a meet up at JiveWorld17?

Last year we had a meet-up lounge where attendees could schedule meet ups with other attendees. This year we want to improve on that process.   The Intent of the "Meet Up" Meet ups are intended for attendees to...
    Libby Taylor
  • Will be the slides of each presentation be published here?

Hello everyone, I'd like to know if someone is going to publish the slides of the sessions. Thank you Curzio
    scu
    last modified by scu
  • Looking for Feedback: What's on Your Wish List for JiveWorld17?

Each year when we plan for JiveWorld, we take into account the feedback provided in the post conference surveys. Beyond that survey, I always like to start a discussion asking you what your wish list is for the next J...
    Libby Taylor
  • Something I didn't quite like about #JiveWorld17

JW17 was fantastic. Great content, great events and speakers on the main stage and I personally enjoyed my track sessions as a speaker. There's one little peeve I have which may be a small issue in the larger scheme o...
    smoghe
    last modified by smoghe
  • Is the Jiveworld app attendees up to date?

When using the iOS app for JiveWorld I tried to find my company or colleague  Patrick Roelandt but I don't get any results.   Is the attendee list up to date or is this the list of attendees of last year? &...
    vnieuwenbp
    last modified by vnieuwenbp
  • Who's looking forward to JiveWorld17?

For those of you who have attended JiveWorld in past years, you know that there is a lot to get ready for because there's always a ton going on.    Keep your head on a swivel.   Specifically, I'm wo...
    Libby Taylor
  • Help! What packing tips do you have for JiveWorld?

JiveWorks, I need your help! I want to put together a helpful packing list for newcomers to JiveWorld17. It may or may not be also for myself because this is my FIRST JiveWorld! That being said, it's also hard to writ...
    Sarah O'Meara
    last modified by Sarah O'Meara
  • Is there a dress code for day and evening events?

It will be warm in Vegas. Excluding the final night party, can I wear dress shorts, polo shirt, and shoes?
    wespiritu
    last modified by wespiritu
  • Know Your Unicorn! Your Guest Internal Communities CM will be at JW17!

Hello JiveWorlders! I just wanted to give a shout out to the Jive Internal Communities group and let everyone know that I will be maintaining my Unicorn duties while at JiveWorld.  My guest community management s...
    KirstenL
    last modified by KirstenL
  • Someone's missing a mobile phone?

I found one in the rest room close to Bristlecone 7. I will leave the phone at the Jive information.
    lilian
    last modified by lilian
  • Are there any special plans for us Champions?

Hello, Libby Taylor and Becky Leung   In years' past, we always had a lunch or get together for the Jive Champions at JiveWorld.  I still treasure my cool "Jive Champion" jacket you gave us a few years ago....
    Julie Cardinali Brancik
    last modified by Julie Cardinali Brancik
  • Partner Strategy 2017 - APAC Users group

Hi Maria Pranjic, I have some experience running Users groups in Japan.  Would like to talk more.
    edmiidz
    created by edmiidz