• Last Minute Details

Hi Kim Nelson and Mahal Torres - I'm looking forward to seeing you and the event tomorrow. I wanted to send through just a few last minute details as a follow-up to our planning call on Friday. Security is in the pro...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mgroffburling
  • UnJiveWorld sign up sheets

These are the sign up sheets we will use to gauge interest for the day of the event.  I will print them and bring them to Hitachi.   Copy 1 - For Joshua tree - attendees use post it notes to gauge interest ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kim.nelson
  • Additional Sponsorship Needed?

Mahal Torres, Kim Nelson - Do we need any additional sponsors / support?  I've communicated recently with 7Summits and they are interested in any additional sponsorship opportunities.  Let me know and I can ...
    Profile Photo
  • How will JCS Consulting be involved?

JCS Consulting will be involved in the UnJiveWorld event, possibly hosting a session or maybe a meal. I am inviting them to our Friday call so we can discuss their involvement.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mack_torres
  • Can we get a Keynote from Jive?

Hey Kelly Carlsted, any chance we can get Elysa or Matt as a Keynote speaker?
    Profile Photo
  • After party location ideas

We need to start thinking about locations for the UnJiveWorld 2015 after party.  We are still trying to see if we will have a vendor sponsor the after party event, but wanted to start brainstorming ideas.   ...
    Profile Photo
  • HDS Logistics - Additional Details

Mahal Torres, Kim Nelson and John Cloyd   Here are a few additional details as a follow-up to our planning call last Friday: Hotel recommendations:  We could not secure a corporate rate / block, but did re...
    Profile Photo
  • Can Bunchball host the After party?

I spoke with Laura at Bunchball and she sounds like they might be willing to host the afterparty. They will be joining our 8/26 weekly call to discuss this option.
    Profile Photo
  • Hitachi Data Systems Floor Plan

I've added some sticky notes to this document to indicate the conference rooms we will be using, but rooms 140 & 141 will be combined for the "mainstage" sessions (Joshua Tree & Yosemite). The other rooms seat...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Jill Ross
  • Meeting Notes 8/28

Rajat will participate in the Keynote Joe Fisher VP to do the Roadmap Sponsorship of After Party JCS involvement Meal sponsorship includes a Main stage Swag option Technical Session
    Profile Photo
  • Action Items

Action Owner Status Date Status Post request for venue in Bay Area User Group Kim Complete 2/19 Draft high level BAUG Unconference Agenda BAUG Steering & Kelly Complete 2/18 Secure location and confirm date: Hi...
    Profile Photo
  • Meeting Notes 8/26

Attendees: Mahal, Laura Scavo   BUNCHBALL will be attending and participating.   Keynote/Main Stage Session: Rajat from Bunchball potentially attending - 30 to 45 min speaking slot   Sponsorship: Loo...
    Profile Photo
  • What is 7 Summits involvement?

Michelle Groff Burling I will be talking to Meredith Rock about how we can get 7 Summits involved and I will keep you updated. Please loop in your 7 Summits contacts so we can move this forward.
    Profile Photo
  • Let's get this thing started!

John Summers, Madalina Papacica, Kim Nelson, Kathleen McMahon   So it looks like we won't be able to do an onsite venue for UnJiveWorld 2015, so looks like we will have to go Virtual. Not the worst thing in the ...
    Profile Photo
  • Potential Sponsors

Company Contact What are they Sponsoring? Jive Software Kelly Carlsted JCS Consulting Emily Constantini Best Practices sessions Social Edge Consulting Madalina Papacica 7Summits Rob Murray and Meredith Rock Session ...
    Profile Photo
  • Should we invite all Jive Champions and User Group Leaders?

It might be interesting to have them participate and they might be more inclined to host sessions. The other thought is those that can't attend might be able to host their own UnJiveworld conferences in their regions ...
    Profile Photo
    created by mack_torres
  • Session ideas

Here is a thread that has some great discussions around session topics: Getting creative with JiveWorld16... I would love your thoughts!   And here is the sessions from JiveWorld 2014: Session descriptions from ...
    Profile Photo
    created by mack_torres
  • Draft Communications: Save the date and registration

Title: Save the date: Bay Area UnJiveWorld Conference 2015 in Santa Clara, CA     No JiveWorld in 2015? Experiencing the JiveWorld blues? Don't worry, we have you covered. Well sort of! The Bay Area User gr...
    Profile Photo
  • BAUG - Jive unconf planning notes 2-18-2014

Participants: Jive: Belinda, Ryan, Kelly Carlsted + partners group BAUG steering: Mahal Torres, Kim Nelson, John Summers , Madalina Papacica Today's Meeting objectives: Identify tracks and format Create Agenda P...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mpapacica
  • UnJiveWorld Meeting Notes

Here is summary of my notes from our last meeting at Jive:   ·         Use ideation to come up with the sessions ·        ...
    Profile Photo