Who is Tracking Me? (updated)

score 85
Voted on 17 times. You have not voted. Active

I know how to find out who is Following me (or I'm friends with) - but I want to be able to find out who is Tracking me.

As Tracking is a more 'intensive' form of Following I figure I'm even more keen to know who is doing that. Seems odd to let me see who is following me but not who is tracking me.

Edit: Added 15 Sep - this should be provided in two ways. Item 1 is now deemed urgent due to the, arguable, inconsistency:

1. When user A tracks user B, user B should be notified in JWM: Actions in a similar manner to the way they are notified when user A follows them (see above, tracking is a more intense form of follow - it is perverse to tell user B when user A takes a 'mild' interest in them but not when they take an 'intensive' interest in them). However, accepting that when user B is the CEO I can see benefit in this extra notification being configurable by a Sys Admin across the site as to whether this extra notification be sent.

2. My original intent was that there be a view where user B can see all the users who are tracking them - similar to the Followers / Following filters already provided via Browse > People. 

Vote history

Introducing Tracks on the Jive Community
Configure your Jive Community experience by selecting a track. We'll use this track on the homepage to show you relevant content and help you find resources quickly. You can change your track easily from the homepage or your profile.
As a community manager, you're an ambassador for your Jive community as you build places, curate content and engage with fellow community members. To help you go further with your site, we'll share success stories and other resources.
Whether considering a new purchase or working on an upgrade, technology managers need insight on the best ways to implement a community and learn more about the various upgrades in software releases.
An effective community starts with sound business strategy. As your community matures, you'll want to learn and share best practices for implementation and continued success.
Whether you're a developer, system administrator or a designer, you need insight on building a great user experience for your Jive community. Get the scoop on theming, API's, upgrades and more.
We've got a special area for partners to get essential information and best practices they need for describing and selling Jive to potential customers.
Whether or not you have a specific role in your Jive community, this track highlights areas of interest to Jive users such as training materials, community best practices and an opportunity to network with other customers.
save and close