3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 11:30 PM by Ryan Rutan RSS

NullPointerException

amyc

I getting this NPE error. I am trying to get threads and use properties.put("discussion", getDiscussions()); to be displayed the "discussions" in my template which involve getJiveContainer method in the loadProperties method in my BaseWidget Class. I read through the forum and discover it related to some kind of configurations in Jive or plugins configurations...

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      at com.jivesoftware.sbs.plugins.deploywidget.deploy.DeployWidget.getJiveContainer(DeployWidget.java:108)
      at com.jivesoftware.sbs.plugins.deploywidget.deploy.DeployWidget.getDiscussions(DeployWidget.java:119)
      at com.jivesoftware.sbs.plugins.deploywidget.deploy.DeployWidget.loadProperties(DeployWidget.java:98)
      at com.jivesoftware.community.widget.BaseWidget.applyFreemarkerTemplate(BaseWidget.java:252)
      at com.jivesoftware.sbs.plugins.deploywidget.deploy.DeployWidget.render(DeployWidget.java:92)
      at com.jivesoftware.community.widget.ext.impl.DefaultExtWidgetProvider$DefaultWidgetRenderer.render(DefaultExtWidgetProvider.java:234)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
      at freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.invokeMethod(BeansWrapper.java:842)
      at freemarker.ext.beans.SimpleMethodModel.exec(SimpleMethodModel.java:106)
      ... 257 more