3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2012 10:18 PM by Karl Rumelhart RSS

Rejected Groups

milikofa

Hello

I am trying to report on the number of social groups. Usign the Analytics database I cannot distinguish which groups are rejected or deleted? Is there a way to do this using the Jive Analytics or Application database?

• Re: Rejected Groups
          Karl Rumelhart

If you use Community Manager Reports, you can do a CSV export on the Places Activity chart you get a list of all Groups and Spaces along with lots of good info about them.  This does not include deleted Groups so it will be pretty easy to count live groups. 

milikofa

Thats what I have been using so far but  I have noticed that some groups are missing from that spreadsheet. For instance, when a group is renamed it disappears from that list. The reason am looking for alternatives is because am missing around 100 groups from that list

Karl Rumelhart

when a group is renamed it disappears from that list. The reason am looking for alternatives is because am missing around 100 groups from that list

It might be good if you file a support ticket on this.  If Groups that have been renamed are not showing up (under the new name), we should make sure that there is not a problem.  Thanks.