15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2013 8:26 AM by glenn r RSS

New Bug Submission

Simon Harrison

Producteev Account Email Address:

simon@midas3.com    

Bug Platform (list all that apply)

Web, iPhone, Android, iPad, Mac

Bug Details

Gents, for some reason, I've not received an e-mail task update notification since 8 am GMT yesterday to simon@midas3.com

I've checked with my hosting and it's not being blocked at this end , it appears you've just stopped sending them to this address.

Can you please check at your end.

Thank you.

Simon Harrison

Please attach any supporting materials, such as screenshots.

• Re: New Bug Submission
          Simon Harrison

Is this the only support mechanism for Producteev?

I would happily pay for a premium support option.

It's a mission critical application for us.

This feels like randomly placing a post on a forum and hoping somebody may respond..?

Is there no ticket system etc ?

nick.church

Hi Simon,

At the moment, this is the primary vehicle for Producteev Support. We're currently researching other options for Enhanced Support Options.

Regarding your Email Notifications - I've checked our sending system and noted a bounce occurred yesterday, once an email bounces, our system stops sending notifications in order to comply with Spam Regulations. At your request, I've updated our system to free up the bounces and notifications should be now transmitting from your tasks. This change, however, does not force old notifications to re-transmit.

Kind Regards,

Nick Church

Account Support

Simon Harrison

Hi Nick, thanks, yes all resolved now.

That's great.

Can you send me the error you guyys got on the bounce so I can send it to my hosts.

I have like 30 task running at any one time, I can't do without the notifications.

Hey, have you guys ever thought of just having like a chrome plugin, like the gmail one so when there's a new reply to task it pops in your browser and then you can just click it and it would go to the task?

I would pay $100 for that in a heartbeat!

nick.church

Hi Simon,

I verified that your notifications got through today. The email was originally rejected "Potential Spam Content." Which, I've seen before from email servers. Especially from heavy Producteev Notification Users.

We've issued a developer challenge to our community to create browser extensions and other extraneous solutions for Producteev, stay tuned for that.

I hope you're enjoying Producteev, let me know if there's anything else I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Kind Regards,

Nick
                      Account Support

Simon Harrison

Hi Nick, yes I'm getting all the notifications now.

Would it be possible to have the exact message/cut and paste your server got, the headers etc, I can try and ensure my hosts never block it again.

We don't just enjoy Producteev, it's a major part of our business now and I've brought numerous clients to it, it's outstanding.

Browser extension would really help stop my inbox filling up each day.

glenn r

i have the same problem and knowone ever response to my request. What kind of a company is that that does not service their product??? Great product very dissaponting service.

No longer receiving notification emails

Was working for a year and then a couple of weeks ago it just stopped. Also since your upgrade I cannot reply to task with 'done' etc. it returns an undeliverable response. I check my settings and all notification options are checked. Please advise.

nick.church

Hi Glenn,

Apologies for not seeing your earlier question.

I see that notifications are being delivered, and opened from your email.

Can you help me understand further, what notification issues you're having?

Nick

Account Support

nick.church

Further - Regarding reply-to-task closure. Unfortunately, that feature no longer works. You must be in-app to close a task. You can do this via the webapp or mobile app.

glenn r

you mean I can no longer reply to an email notification with the word 'done' and have it complete the task? This was a major selling feature of the app. Is it in the process of being fixed?

nick.church

That's correct.

I do not believe that feature is in the works, but I can reach out to the developers to see if that's something we can add to a future release.

Regards,

Nick

glenn r

Please give me a list of what features are supported by replying to a notification message. I recall that you could at one time send an email to your producteev account and have it reply with a list of tasks due today for example. Please give me a list of whats supported. Also please forward a link to instructions on how to use the app and its features. An yes please ask the dev team why this is not working and when it will be fixed. Thx