I would like to ask the community what is their experience with working with CRM.WebService module and also I have few questions for more advance users.
1. Whether is it possible to pass the parameters to query services ?
2. Is it possible to assign the name to the parameter that is passed to the query ?
3. In case of query services, can we define the data set which is returned ?
4. Can we build more complex services that will firstly search for desired data and perform different operations depending form the result ?
1. example - non record found - error message that record has not been found
2. example - more then one record found - error message with list of records
3. example - one record found, perform an update on that particular record
5. Can we build our custom messages based on the response ? If yes, whether we can attach field values to this response ?
6. Have you ever experienced an issues with response time or the webservice application pool ?
7. Have you experienced any issues with the tool that is used for testing update.web.services.test.exe ?
Thanks in advance for you reply.
Dear Marcin Putelbergier,
I went through the Support cases and I would like to know if all questions have been answered?
Retrieving data ...