I agree, we would love to be able to survey our customers in the community.
+1 to this topic.
We've been getting requests for a similar feature lately.
Does anyone know if a survey plugin exists?
Hi, Sam, April, & talsupport!
I know I'm a bit late to the party posting this, but just in case anyone is still looking, my company (SurveyGizmo) now offers a survey plugin for Jive as part of the Jive OpenSocial Apps Marketplace. After hearing from a lot of people who were looking for an easy way to manage surveys from within Jive, we developed a solution. You can now embed surveys, polls, and questionnaires using the SurveyGizmo Jive App, and see all results within Jive from your dashboard.
Hope it helps!
I appreciate that some time has now elapsed but I note that both of those links appear to have expired / been moved. Do you have more up-to-date URLs for this content?
Thanks Ryan Rutan
TemboSocial Polls & Surveys are built for Jive and offer a very deep level of integration. The tool set is quite robust and will allow you to:
- Learning and Development modules
- Build multi-question polls with advanced branching and targeted endings that lead participants to deeper content pages
- Quiz Polls to test knowledge and engage your audience
- Image polls (see screenshot below)
- Timed Polls that add a gamified experience with leaderboards to your Jive-x and Jive-n site
- Personality Polls where participants answer a number of questions and are presented with the 'reveal' to see which type they are. We have done some really fun ones for M&M's, RBC and the *** and the City movie premier.
Additionally, the deep integration with Jive means that Profile Data is passed to the reporting (or you can run in 'anonymous mode'). Another great feature is the posting to the activity stream - for each poll or survey you can choose to post and can configure the posted content. So, for example, in the case of a quiz, the activity stream could display, " Steven Green scored 30 out of 50 in the Health and Wellness Quiz. Take the quiz and see how you do." Leveraging network effects to drive participation.
We support Jive 6+ Hosted, Cloud and On-Prem
Feel free to let me or Brennan Kirby know if you would like a tour of the solution.