3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2010 10:30 AM by Steven Klein RSS

Awsome meeting, glad to meet so many

Julie LeMonie

Just an echo on the meeting.  We have tried a few times to be connected to the NE Jive folks so looking forward to knowing everyone more and exchanging BPs and what not to dos ;-)

My take aways, several follow up lunches and sharing.  at 245 Summer in Boston so see folks soon I hope.

cheers!

• Re: Awsome meeting, glad to meet so many
          Steven Klein

Julie -

I will search for really solid documentation from our strategy consulting folks and post it here for the group as well.

A few times a month we have Joey in town who is involved in numerous senior level business/technical discussions that might prove beneficial.

• Re: Awsome meeting, glad to meet so many
            Roy Wilsker

I'm delighted it turned out so well, also. And like you, I'm looking forward to more interactions - business and non-business alike - with folks like you.

Best wishes.

Roy

• Keeping the momentum going....
                Steven Klein

I wanted to take a few minutes on a Sunday afternoon to thank every single person for being part of the 1st NE User Group Event hosted by EMC.

It takes an army to pull off & support these type of collaborative get togethers.

Megan & Angela - the glue for working behind the scenes with logistics, format, refreshments and content.

Roy, Julie, Susan, Jennifer, Claire just to name a few who participated on all the calls to select the key topics.

Bill - always great to see what's around the corner in the fastest growing enterprise s/w category (Social Business Software).

So my question of the day is "Who wants to host the next NE User Group Conference" in late July? - We heard from ESPN & Fidelity as potential host companies.

Here are a few links that I'd like to share with the entire group

1. Get Social Tour for NYC (4/29) & Boston (6/18)  - http://www.jivesoftware.com/getsocialtour
                2. Charles Schwab Webcast on 4/23 - http://resources.jivesoftware.com/content/webcast_reg_schwab

Have a great weekend and look forward to speaking to you all shortly.

Steve