20 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2013 10:04 AM by Ryan King RSS

Catalyst Plug In

Chris.Lawton

What does the catalyst plug-in do, and how can I explore it?

• Re: Catalyst Plug In
          Carrie Gilbert

Hi Chris,

Noticed you had a couple unanswered questions floating around out here so here I am again On first blush I'm not finding any sales collateral that would provide a nice, tidy overview of the Catalyst, but I've provided a listing of the included widgets below. What I would recommend is posting this as a case to our support team in your dedicated customer group, and they can connect you with your account manager as needed to get you more details.

Here are the widgets it includes:

1. Lobby Widget - Filter content by groups, categories, and tags
          2. Social Group Tag Widget - Aggregate all groups that share a specific tag (or tags)
          3. Active Participants Widget - View all currently logged-in users
          4. Blog Summaries - View a roll-up of recent posts, including a 200-char summary of each
          5. Watch Tags Widget - Aggregate content sharing a list of specified tags
          6. My Profile Widget - View the general profile info of the currently logged-in user
          7. Pick A Blog Widget - Select a specific blog to feature on the home page (e.g., always show the latest post from the CEO's blog)
          8. Enhanced Navigation Widget - Surfaces the currently logged-in user's content
          9. Find People Widget - Provides dedicated people search functionality