10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2014 10:21 AM by Laura Douglas RSS

Eloqua & Jive integrations

peluso

Hello -- looking into connecting our Jive member info with Eloqua (start with the known & structured data to build profile data that can 1) be used for targeting 2) pass on the Sales s part of the profile/contact lead)

are there any case studies or examples of this successfully?

Thanks!

• Re: Eloqua & Jive integrations
          john ridings

HI. did you ever get an answer to this via an offline channel? Our mktg team uses eloqua and were asking about this.

Adam Mertz

Hi,

We are moving fast now in this direction.  My apologies for missing the question a while back.  I'm on Jive's product marketing team and driving the charge here.  I'll make sure we connect on this topic directly in the near term.

craighuff

Greetings,

I'm very interested in this as well. What is the status of this? Are you developing a cloud connector? We are looking to do pass information from Jive to Eloqua in order to pass information back & forth to SFDC. We would also like to utilize this as a method of account creation (so from SFDC to Eloqua back to JIVE).

Thanks!

Craig

GinaB

Hi,

I too need this.  I'd like to be able to embed an eloqua contact us form that will pass lead information from jive to Eloqua to SFDC,  We have the eloqua to SFDC connection live and working on our website, but I'd also like to be able to capture lead data from within Jive (via eloqua) and have it submit through to SFDC,  I was told that an iframe of the lead capture form could go into HTML widgets, but there is uncertainty as to whether or not the submit function would work.  My community is going live in Sept/Oct and I'd like to have the functionality working at launch. 

David Toth

Hello-

Has anyone tried Eloqua's Jive Community Activity Cloud Connector?

You can download the connector here:

Jive Community Activity | Eloqua AppCloud | All the apps for Eloqua in the cloud!

There is not much detail on the data that is extracted from Jive. It would be great to hear from others that have gone down this path.

Thanks,

David

Eloqua's description of the connector:

Jive: Community User Query

Jive: Community User Query allows you to query Jive for all users who have visited a community within the past short while