1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 2, 2012 10:41 AM by aperrotte

JiveWorld Alumni - how has JiveWorld changed you?

I'm sure you all have great stories of how attending JiveWorld has changed either your own or your organization's use of Social Business software. 

Share your story with those Jive customer who are new to Jive and JiveWorld. 

• Re: JiveWorld Alumni - how has JiveWorld changed you?

As a one man development department there was a lot to dig into when my team was asked to customize the UI and work to implement custom integration of our internal systems.JIVEWorld11 not only helped me touch base with some of my fellow developers making the jump into 5.0, it also allowed me to talk with some of the JIVE developers to get some pointers and design considerations.

Since last year we've incorporated a permission based navigation menu for our user base which has been a key in adopting JIVE as a professional tool set. We have a stronger game plan going into this year for our JIVE instance and we're excited about the prospects of additional features and functionality to be unveiled at the conference. Last year one of the final announcements was JIVE looking to improve the analytic back end of JIVE and push that information into a dashboard overview. Curious to see what that initiative has formed into over the span of the past year.