32 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 5:42 PM by jberlin RSS

What are your Top 3 Admin Ideas & Top 3 User Ideas you'd like to see in the Jive Product?

Ryan Rutan

First off, let me be clear about the intent for this request.  As I work with Product Management to represent the community at large, I want to do my best to make sure that I am speaking up about the right concerns.  While ideation is great, looking at the highest voted idea is not always indicative of the temporal/immediate sentiment.  As such, I am looking to the community to corroborate and complement my list of features, improvements, or even bugs that are of the utmost importance to you, the customer.

At this time, I have no commitments or insights to share about artifacts available before or after this ad-hoc survey of sorts.  I am simply looking to complement my curatorial process for gathering the "customer facts".

So what am I ask of you:

1. @mention your Top 3 Admin Ideas, Features, or Improvements in a reply to this post.
        1. Ideas primarily focused on community management and/or administration.
      2. @mention your Top 3 User Ideas, Features, or Improvements in a reply to this post.
        1. Ideas primarily focused on the end-users using the tool, such as optimized content creation, discovery, etc...
      3. Please confirm that you have voted appropriately on each of the ideas that you indicate
      4. Complete the above steps no later than Friday, February 10th, 2012 @ 9PM PST
        1. Note:  After this time, I will lock the thread from further discussion to allow me to preserve feedback cleanly received during this interval.  Should more conversation be required, i will branch it off into a new discussion in this space.
      5. Promote this initiative through your connections (if so inclined) to make sure we get the largest sampling possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and thank you in advance for your time and consideration towards this effort.