Aurea Talks

1 update since last visit
Profile Photo
We hope everyone had a wonderful, engaging and informative time in Munich and New Orleans! Aurea Experience 18 was an amazing opportunity for customers, partners and Aureans to connect with each other and learn how to do more with our Jive communities. What’s more, we had the honor of celebrating our Aurea Experience 2018 Gold Standard Award… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
This afternoon at Aurea Experience 18, we issued our official announcement detailing the new Aurea PeopleGraph platform. For those of you who weren't able to watch Scott Brighton's keynote presentation live, check out our press release below, which summarizes many of his key highlights.   In both New Orleans today and Munich last month, Scott… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
Our latest article on CMSwire asks a question Aurea’s product team has been thinking about quite a bit lately: Why did most enterprise social networks struggle while consumer social networks boomed? In my opinion, it’sbecause traditional enterprise tools focused on content instead of people. We believe that for a digital workplace to succeed, it… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
I recently returned from Munich and our Aurea Experience 18  held there for our European customers. I was delighted to engage in many meaningful and candid discussions with many customers, and I’m looking forward to more of these in New Orleans at our North American Aurea Experience 18, coming soon in December.   In my last blog post, three of… (Show more)
Profile Photo
I recently returned from Munich and our Aurea Experience 18  held there for our European customers. I was delighted to engage in many meaningful and candid discussions with many customers, and I’m looking forward to more of these in New Orleans at our North American Aurea Experience 18, coming soon in December.   In my last blog post, three of… (Show more)
Profile Photo
Brandy Robert, Senior Manager, Proactive Service Delivery, Oracle Corporation and Rob Shapiro, Senior Director, Customer Service Experience, Oracle Corporation, have teamed up to implement ideas in My Oracle Support Community. The Your Idea Counts! series of blogs (tagged with ideas, your idea counts and product ideas) was co-authored by them and… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
Over time, technology companies tend to “rebrand” themselves. They update their logo, change their tagline, pick a new color scheme for their website. Underneath, however, their business model and relationship with their customers remains exactly the same.   At Aurea, we have a new logo.  But this is no ordinary rebrand. We are not just freshening… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
A few years years ago, I had the privilege of working with Katrin Fischer, the social intranet project manager at Schaeffler Group, on the early stages of their Jive launch. The other day, I had a chance to catch up with Katrin about how things have been going since then, and get a sneak peak of her upcoming presentation at Aurea Experience, where… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
As you may have heard, our long-time customer, Vodafone Ukraine, was recently honored with a Gold Step Two 2018 Intranet and Digital Workplace Award. The leading Ukrainian mobile operator has been using Jive for four years to successfully fuel employee collaboration and strategic alignment. As a result, the organization doubled its employee net… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
This year, we were excited to welcome the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) – an impartial, independent and neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of armed conflict and violence – to the Jive and Aurea family. The organization brought in Jive to empower colleagues to work across regions on… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
We're getting excited for Aurea Experience 18 to kick off next month in Munich, and then this December in New Orleans. As we get closer to this next customer and partner conference, we've announced another speaker in our stellar mainstage lineup: Brad Bebee, principal product manager for Amazon Neptune. Check out today's press release below for… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
Are you looking for an easy way to share content with a group of people? @mentioning is a great way to target individual people, but what if you want to share with your entire team?   A great way to accomplish this is using labels. You can read more about labeling here: Labeling Your Connections / Cloud:  Labeling Your Connections.     Labeling… (Show more)
in Blogs
Profile Photo
If your business is looking to truly improve the employee experience and increase engagement, it’s not enough to just roll out an intranet and hope that does the trick. While putting the right platform in place is important, it is essential to also have digital leaders who advocate for your community’s transformative power across the organization.… (Show more)
in Blogs
Load more items