Ran into an issue where the timezones were not synced up. I worked pretty hard to get these instructions and thought it would be good to post them in my blog in case I needed them again sometime Here they are below.
1. [ ] On the server, the output to from the "date" command.
2. [ ] Time and time zone of the person that would download the ics file.
3. [ ] Screenshots of the Jive preferences from:
a. [ ] Organizer
b. [ ] Invitee
To get this screenshot, please navigate to the user avatar on the top right and click Preferences
4. [ ] Screenshot of the Admin Console from System > Settings > Change Locale Settings
5. [ ] Screenshot of the System time from the invitee (so if on Windows, what it shows on the bottom right of the screen when clicking the time)
6. [ ] Have the Invitee provide File > Options > Calendar > Screenshot of the timezone