Overall project status: On Track
|Project Segment||Last Week|
User Sync Plug-in Customization
- Final approval of the specification document received
- NBN / Accenture team members will provide feedback in the Jive Customer Community in the NBN User Sync Plug-in Customization Issues Log.
- Anil is in training next week (July 20-24)
- Deployment to Production moved to Aug 24
- All open issues marked as resolved
- Outstanding question regarding the AD sync configuration changes. NBN hopes to test Fri or Mon, Jul 24 or 27 and report back.
- If nothing further arises, final status meeting is scheduled for Jul 31.
|Number||Description||Date Assigned||Assigned To||Date Due||Status|
|1||Post MS Project plan to the Jive Customer Community project||6/3/2015||Kate Billera||6/5/2015||Complete|
|2||Identify possible times for weekly project status meetings||6/3/2015||Andrew Lukins||6/8/2015||Complete|
|3||Identify an appropriate unique identifier that will be available in both Workday and Jive||6/3/2015||Tom||6/8/2015||Complete|
|4||Create the design document for the User Sync Plug-in Customizations||6/3/2015||Chris Dempsey||6/9/2015||Complete|
|5||Provide sample data file||6/3/2015||Ronie||6/11/2015||Complete|
|6||Update the specification document to show responses to the two questions and the final field mappings||6/12/2015||D H||6/12/2015||Complete|
|7||Present the specification document to Tom for review/approval||6/12/2015||Andrew Lukins||6/12/2015||Complete|
|8||Provide Kate with a list of email addresses for NBN / Accenture team members who have not received access to the Jive Customer Community after registering||6/12/2015||Andrew Lukins||6/15/2015||Complete|
|9||Confirm installation and testing progress with Anil||6/26/2015||Andrew Lukins||6/29/2015||Complete|
|10||Confirm that he/we can blank out the Country address field.||7/3/2015||D H||7/5/2015||Complete - yes can be blank|
|11||Deliver updated package with fixes for 1-3, 6||7/3/2015||D H||7/5/2015||Complete|
|12||Clarify #9 by listing the fields that will be from AD and those from Workday||7/17/2015||Andrew Lukins||Complete|
|13||Deliver updated package with fixes||7/17/2015||D H||7/19/2015||Complete|