Skip navigation

What is your biggest challenge when it comes to culture change?

We'd love to get your feedback prior to our Q3 User Group Event - How does social business impact your company culture? Find out at our Q3 SoCal User Group event! featuring guest speaker Claire Flanagan.

Inspired by John Cloyd's post, Technology is easy... People are hard! let's talk about how we're doing on affecting change at our organizations.

What is your biggest challenge in helping your company become a social enterprise? What do you think you need to help employees realize they must work diferently?

Poll Results
  • I'm not sure how we want our workforce to change (0%)
    0/8
  • I'd like to better identify metrics that help us progress toward these goals (0%)
    0/8
  • We're having a hard time getting our senior management to lead the change (88%)
    7/8
  • I need to learn how to leverage our advocates (0%)
    0/8
  • Our training can do a better job talking educating on the WHY rather than the technology itself (0%)
    0/8
  • Other - please leave a comment (12%)
    1/8

Comments

Archive Poll

Confirm archive of What is your biggest challenge when it comes to culture change?

Archiving expires a poll and removes it from the active polls list.

To restore an archived poll, edit the poll, change the dates as desired, and save the poll.

Delete Poll

Confirm delete of What is your biggest challenge when it comes to culture change?

Warning: This will delete the poll and all of its comments.