Skip navigation
This poll ended on May 15, 2017.

Vote for Your Favorite JiveWorld17 Photo!

JiveWorld17 was such an amazing time full of connecting, sharing, collaborating and learning what makes all of our work– more human. A very special thanks to all of our JiveWorld17 shutterbugs for capturing the amazing moments during the conference. We still have an Amazon Echo to award to the photographer with this year's best photo, but we need help from YOU! Cast your vote below for your favorite photo from JiveWorld17; one vote per person will be counted.

HUGE congrats to Anna Goree , Nick Wallander , G. Brett Miller , Dori Gray, christine.murray, Tracy Maurer, Theresa D'Alessandro, Lisa Allison, for submitting the top 10 photos from last week. Follow this poll to see how your submission stacks up throughout the week, and feel free to encourage community members to vote for your photo.

We'll leave this poll up until Monday, May 15 at 12PM PT, at which point I'll announce the winner in the discussion thread below.

Good luck to all of our contestants!!

Poll Results
  • Anna Goree, Internal Community Manager, athenahealth. "What party is complete without a mermaid in a bubble?" (17%)

18/106
  • Nick Wallander, Community Manager, Go365 by Humana. "#jivestory" (21%)

22/106
  • G. Brett Miller, Community Strategy, Solution Designer, DSA, Inc. "Party on" (6%)

6/106
  • Christine Murray, Brand Communications Manager, The Vitamin Shoppe. "My button game is strong at #jiveworld17" (2%)

2/106
  • Tracy Maurer, Community and Knowledge Management, Commvault. "My BMC buddy finds a place amongst my comfort scents." (12%)

13/106
  • Theresa D'Alessandro, Corporate Vice President, Director of Creative Services, New York Life Insurance Company. "Nice touch" (4%)

4/106
  • Dori Gray, Community Manager, Medidata. "JiveWorld runners at the Hard Rock!" (11%)

12/106
  • Lisa Allison, Enterprise Community Manager, Analog Devices. "Dying to engage" (24%)

25/106
  • Nick Wallander, Community Manager, Go365 by Humana. "Ready to race on day 2" (1%)

1/106
  • Dori Gray, Community Manager, Medidata. "Twice the Plinko. Twice the fun." (3%)

3/106

Comments

Archive Poll

Confirm archive of Vote for Your Favorite JiveWorld17 Photo!

Archiving expires a poll and removes it from the active polls list.

To restore an archived poll, edit the poll, change the dates as desired, and save the poll.

Delete Poll

Warning: This will delete the poll and all of its comments.