3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2011 10:30 PM by adam.mertz

Ideas by user statistics

AnnaKravets

Is there an ability to look at statistics like: ideas by user/group of users, total ideas' rating by user|group of users?

Can you provide me with print screen of such a view if possible?

• Re: Ideas by user statistics
          adam.mertz

Hi, this video - Ideation - overview of Jive's new module - should provide answers to your questions along with much more as it relates to our ideation capabilities.  The short answer is that you can look at any content by any user in a Jive community (if the admin's have set it up that way).  For instance, if you look at anyone's profile in this community and click on their 'stuff' you can then go to ideas. But check that video out and let me know if you have more questions.

AnnaKravets

Thanks, Adam! I know about person's staff tab but what is needed is centralized statistics of ideation activities by users/groups. When there's a system of employee motivation fees based on such activities, it would be easier to look up needed numbers at one place, rather than going through each profile. Is there a possibility to avoid this? One thing which comes to my mind is to export ideas to Excel and then make some pivot tables - but it seems too difficult for most of the users...

adam.mertz

Right now the capabilities OOTB that help in this area are an export to excel button that any group or space admin sees within the actions menu for the area that they own.  That gives the ability to export all ideas by place which would have all details (who submitted, votes, etc.) behind those ideas.  When exporting, the group/space owner can filter by creation date, stage, or idea score.  Does that get at what you're looking for?

1 person found this helpful