1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2007 6:56 PM by rmonge

Active directory authentication error

Has anyone had issues with setting up clearspace to authenticate to an active directory? I have followed the instructions in the LDAP Guide but am unable to get it to work.   I receive the following error in the web page.

There was an authentication error when trying to connect to the LDAP server. Please verify that the values below are correct. Error: I receive the following message in the jive.error.log. 2007.09.04 16:12:20 LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece javax.naming.AuthenticationException: LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C090334, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 525, vece Here is my configuration information. LDAP Host:    srvdcarl01.acf.americredit.com LDAP Port:    389 SSL Enabled: No  Base DN *:    dc=acf,dc=americredit,dc=com Alternate Base DN:    Admin DN:    cn=lbransec,dc=acf,dc=americredit,dc=com Admin Password:    Username Field:  sAMAccountName  Name Field:    displayName Email Field:    mail User Search Filter:    (uid=)

Group Name Field:    cn

Group Description Field:    description

Group Member Field:    member

Group Search Filter:    (member=)