4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2007 12:07 PM by jnetinet

Thank You!

Thanks again to everyone who could join us at the customer dinners on the 2nd and 3rd. It was a lot of fun and really very educational for the entire Jive team.

It seems a lot of great connections were made and ideas traded, so I hope you all found it valuable.

We hope to have another one in several months and look forward to learning more from you via this community in the interim. 

• Re: Thank You!

Dennis and Jivers,

No.  Thank you.  That was a great gathering.  I met a bunch of like-minded folks, had some great drinks and a good steak.  Always a good thing to get conversation going.  I met my own Cisco colleagues - Molly and Jeannette, Oracle, NetApps, Brocade and NetFlix people.  We have to get together on a regular basis.  Maybe quarterly.

A great vendor with a cool product naturally attracts the kind of enthusiasm we witnessed last night.

Steve

Ditto..thanks to everyone for putting on the event last night.

Enjoyed meeting the other users and hearing the ways Jive is being implemented.

Jim

Hi Dennis, et al.

I had a great time and a great meal ... doesn't get much better than that.

Thank you to everyone at Jive and to the nice folks I met at the gathering.

Cheers,

-Thom

I think Steve really said it better than I could!  It just really was a fun and valuable event , so nice to meet everyone, share ideas and experiences and I am already looking forward to another one!

One idea that came to mind was that maybe we could post a list of how the differnt folks are using the different Jive products.  There was such a wealth of information that I wasn't able to retain it all.