3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2007 5:18 PM by johnm

Multi column support in wiki

We are quite used to using multi-columns in our wiki (with confluence). Is this on the radar for Clearspace?'

Here is the implementation I am referring to:

http://www.adaptavist.com/display/USERGUIDE/column+macro

Thanks

John

• Re: Multi column support in wiki

It looks like Confluence has quite a few very well thought out macros - if I were to write a macro plugin that implemented many of the Confluence macros for Clearspace, would you find it useful?

More macros and plugins for Clearspace would be great.

We recently decided to use Clearspace for our company intranet.  We were thinking about using Confluence due to the fact that it has a better Wiki and many more plugins, but the community aspect of Clearspace far out-weighed it's lack of features at the moment.

I would definitely find them useful!!

Confluence wiki support is extensive and we are finding this is one area where moving from Confluence to Clearspace can be a challenge. Honestly, if such macros/support existed, this would enable other Confluence users to give strong consideration to Clearspace, as there is no doubt Clearspace wins hands-down for "community" type features.

I would be happy to be involved in testing/feedback if someone is willing to take on the development side.

Thanks

John