20 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2011 11:33 AM by ashela

JW11 Session - Info about measuring user maturity/capability levels

mavital

Hi all,

During the Measuring and Acting on Employee Community Data session at JW, there was a breakout/group exercise session in which the group I was in discussed what kind of tracking/measurement we'd like to see in regard to Community engagement and the level of participation/capability that specific users have. There was one person there who had created a report that measured how many of his users were novice, intermediate, advanced, and super users. Or something like that.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the person who did this, and I would very much like to get in touch with him to find out more about how he created this report, and what measurements and tracking he used to distinguish the novice from the intermediate users, etc. I'm hoping he's part of this group and reads this post, or that someone recalls what I'm referring to and can point me in the right direction.

Alternately, I'd love to hear from anyone else who's done this type of thing. What we're trying to do is measure our organization's progression from mostly novice users to a bigger percentage of intermediate and advanced users, as a measure of capability maturity. We have some ideas about what activities differentiate the different types of users, and how we want to track those, but I'm always open to hearing how others have done it.

Thanks,
      Mor