1. What types of trainings (developer to be more specific) are available along with agenda and cost involved?
Our standard list prices and training courses available are listed here: Education Pricing Catalog
Specifically for developer training, we have the following two courses:
- Jive 5 User Interface Development Training Course Overview
- Jive 5 Back-End Development Training Course Overview
2. What types of certifications (developer to be more specific) are available? (like Java, Microsoft, does Jive award any kind of developer certifications?)
We don't currently have an official certification program, but we are working on one for 2012.
3. If the partner has an alliance with Jive, what kind of benefits will be provided to partner on training and certifications related aspects?
Jive provides significant discounts on training enablement services for partners, and offer a developer training package that can be delivered remotely via webinar or also onsite at your office. I'll send you more information separately on these packages and pricing.
HI Rick, do we have an update on partner certification process? Appreciate your help! Thanks.
James, does Jive provide training for Jive hosting administrators with the aim of supporting self-hosted Jive installations? the topics may include: Jive installation process, Jive upgrade process, Working with logs, etc.
What is the agenda and the price?Is it possible to make customer-tailored training on this topics?