2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2014 3:14 PM by Potential

Welcome to the Northwest Regional Group! Please introduce yourself.

Ryan Rutan

Hello and welcome to the Northwest Regional Group! The purpose of this group is to give our customers, prospects, and general social business enthusiasts a place to look for people in their area to discuss social business.  As such, for those new and old to the group, please take a moment and let the group know who you are, and what you hope to gain by joining this group.

Note: If you have topic(s) that you feel would be of value to others, and are willing to discuss, please note that as well.

• Re: Welcome to the Northwest Regional Group! Please introduce yourself.
          mark_h_intel

Hi,

I just discovered the Portland and the NW Regional groups today. I've been the support community manager at Intel since August and I'm still learning. Not that I'll ever be finished learning. I'm looking forward to participating in the group. Anyone else out there working with an external support community? We should chat.

Mark

• Re: Welcome to the Northwest Regional Group! Please introduce yourself.
            Potential

Hi!

I run the more 'technical' aspects of T-Mobile's Jive Communities (8 and counting).  We started our journey with Jive about 4 years ago as a pilot to replace/consolidate/upgrade our content platforms.  We started with an internal community and now have multiple internal and external communities, even some hybrids!  Jive has been absolutely fantastic for us, allowing us (Customer Service) to lead the Cloud revolution here at T-Mobile.  If you've attended Jive World over the last three years or so you may have heard our story -we're only going bigger!