Asked this community for tips for finding a great candidate for this new position @Demandware but Jive's Carrie Gilbert suggested I just post the job here.
Complete description attached and below but the PP version is:
- Demandware is a very leading provider of ecommerce as a service. More.
- Gated customer community (+3500) serves marketing, merchandising and developer users. On 4.5 moving to 5 this year.
- Looking to expand use to include virtual events, drive content that can be syndicated across product and social outposts.
Do you know someone with Jive CM experience, ability to write and produce for a fast paced environment and project manage events?
Based in Burlington, MA. Thanks!
XChange Community Engagement Specialist
Demandware is a leading provider of global On-Demand B2C eCommerce solutions. We have an immediate opening in the role of Community Engagement Specialist in our office located in Burlington, MA.
We are seeking an insanely creative on-line community star to seriously expand member participation in our Jive-based XChange community. You will work on two major initiatives:
- Building awesome content
- o Curate ‘high value’ content and communication calendar coordinated with Demandware community leads. Generate compelling content as needed and coach Demandware members to produce serialized, social, interactive and rich media heavy content that drives repeat member visits.
- o Develop ideas for member-engaging activities such as contests, quizzes and member challenges. Produce support material as needed.
- o Mine member generated content to syndicate across Demandware’s social outposts (.com, Twitter, FB and LI).
- Be a community responder; interact with members and help them connect on XChange. Have an attitude of service and a good sense of humor to establish rapport with community members.
- Producing virtual member events
- o Design, develop and produce XChange-based round-tables, webcasts, conferences and meet-ups that have the impact of in-person events; deliver the same knowledge-sharing and personal interaction of live events on XChange.
- o Manage all aspects of agenda design, awareness, recruitment, technical set up, production and follow-up.
- Know how to interface with the audience to understand issues and drive right outcomes
- Techniques to keep members engaged throughout events and drive post event conversations.
- Actively mine and syndicate event content
- o Educate Demandware participants on best practices for virtual engagement
- o Design and manage a program to stimulate the growth of member-run groups
Of course you’ll want to measure the impact of your excellent work so you will also:
o Assist with the creation of reports to track key metrics; automating report generation and distribution
o Develop and field surveys to measure member satisfaction
o Demonstrated success with virtual event development and production. ‘Go to’ person on leading video/chat/conferencing software. Thorough knowledge of virtual technologies and application: communities, webcasts, chat, live blogging video conferences. Have a portfolio of work share.
o Enviable digital video/audio production skills. Work fast and creatively. Strong HTML experience.
o Knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
o Ability to rapidly produce Community content, repurpose existing content consistent with community member interests. Excellent writing skills.
o Creative and diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
o Strong project management and organizational skills
o Experience with customer facing support or help desk management
o Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
o 3 to 5 years experience with social media and application to virtual events
o Experience working with SaaS or Cloud-based providers is great. eCommerce vendor experience is even better.
o Can’t live without Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare. Impressive blog posts. Compelled to make and share digital media with your followers.