1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2012 6:16 AM by Ryan Rutan

Jive's Enterprise Solutions - linking customers, partners, employees

mark.walton-hayfield@csc.com

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Jive Community, although not entirely new to Jive. It is early days for me on the JC as I explore around the different parts of the site, content, people etc. However, I will be aiming to make some useful contributions to the various discussions that are going on.

As a starter for 10 please find a previous blog post of mine which was featured on MyCustomer.com in November. It talks about how the key to successful adoption of Social Business requires answering the What's In It For Me question and the joining up of customer, partner, and employee networks and relationships. I describe how Social Business is in my view the combination of Social CRM and Enterprise 2.0 (with clear business value inherent). Its fantastic to see that the 2012 approach for Jive software in terms of the Enterprise Solutions are focussed on 3 core areas across these networks of people (customers, employees, partners) and how to leverage value for the enterprise from the network.

I must say it is great to be part of such a great community, congratulations to everyone who has contributed to making it such a success so far.

Thanks,

Mark