0 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2012 11:33 PM by hadas67

Error on "videos" page

hadas67

Hi,

When I'm clicking the history menu on a video page - it doesn't work.

Checking the error console I've found this JS error which is generated when the page is loading: "jive.Placepicker.SearchContainersSource is not a constructor".

I've clicked the error to see the part in the code that it refers me to and it goes to this block of code:

jive.namespace("Navbar.Menu.Create");jive.Navbar.Menu.Create.Main=jive.Navbar.Menu.Main.extend(function(a){var b=jive.Navbar.Menu.Create;a.init=function(d,e){var c=this;this._super(d,e);this.suggestedContainers=new jive.Placepicker.SuggestedContainersSource({containerType:containerType,containerID:containerID});this.containers=new jive.Placepicker.SearchContainersSource();this.browseContainers=new jive.Placepicker.BrowseContainersSource();this.placePicker=new jive.Placepicker.PlacePickerSource("create",{containerType:containerType,containerID:containerID});this.quickCreateSource=new b.QuickCreateSource();this.userPrefSource=new jive.Browse.User.ItemSource();this.contentTypes={};this.listView.addListener("toggle",function(f){f.addCallback(function(g){c.initializeData(g)})});jive.switchboard.addListener("actions.create",function(f){c.selectedContentType=f.contentType;c.upload=f.upload;c.populate(new jive.conc.Promise()).addCallback(function(h){c.initializeData(h);var g=new jive.Placepicker.Main($j.extend({pickerContext:"create",followLinks:true,objectType:c.selectedContentType,upload:c.upload},c.contentTypes[c.selectedContentType]));g.showPicker()})})};a.buildListView=function(f,g){var d=new b.TypeChooserView(),e=new b.ContainerChooserView(),h=new b.QuickCreateView(),c=this;c.flowController=new b.CreateFlowController(f,g,{contentType:e,toggleView:d},d);d.addListener("contentType",function(j,i){c.selectedContentType=j;c.upload=i}).addListener("toggleView",function(i){c.userPrefSource.setUserProperty({userID:"current",propName:"CreateMenuService.smallView",propValue:String(i)})});e.addListener("render",function(i){c.suggestedContainers.get(c.selectedContentType).addCallback(function(j){i.emitSuccess(jQuery.extend({upload:c.upload,selectedContentType:c.contentTypes[c.selectedContentType]},j))})});e.addListener("search",function(i,j){c.containers.findAll({query:i,contentType:c.selectedContentType,maxReturned:10}).addCallback(function(k){j.emitSuccess(jQuery.extend({contentType:c.selectedContentType,containerType:containerType,containerID:containerID,upload:c.upload},k))})});e.addListener("browse",function(j){var i=new jive.Placepicker.Main($j.extend({pickerContext:"create",followLinks:true,objectType:c.selectedContentType,containerType:j.containerType,containerID:j.containerID,upload:c.upload},j.selectedContentType));i.showPicker()});d.addListener("quickCreate",function(j,i){c.selectedContentType=j;c.url=i;if(jive.DirectMessaging.isContentTypeEqualTo(j)){c.flowController.close();jive.DirectMessaging.create().showModal()}else{h.render()}});h.addListener("fetch",function(i){c.flowController.close();c.quickCreateSource.fetch(c.url,i)});return c.flowController};a.buildItemSource=function(){return new jive.Navbar.Menu.CreateSource()};a.sourceParams=function(){return{containerType:containerType,containerID:containerID}};a.initializeData=function(d){var c=this;if(d){d.sections.reduce(function(e,f){return e.concat(f.items)},[]).filter(function(e){return e.urlParams&&e.urlParams.contentType}).forEach(function(e){if(e.id===null){delete e.id}c.contentTypes[e.urlParams.contentType]=jQuery.extend({id:e.urlParams.contentType,headingKey:e.headingKey,personalContainerTitleKey:e.personalContainerTitleKey,personalContainerCaptionKey:e.personalContainerCaptionKey,searchPlaceholderKey:e.searchPlaceholderKey},e)})}}});

If I click the "edit video" action and go to the "edit-video" area - there's no error and all's working well.

The error is being generated only on the video view page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hadas