3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 1:22 PM by scottnoring

On-premise installation : impossible to connect to Apps market - UnknownHostException

Hello,

We are facing a problem with App market configuration on our on-premise installation (jive SBS 5.0.2.1, CentOS 5).  “Market Verification Status” and “Gateway Verification Status” are both on error with  an UnknownHostException.

I have configured a proxy host on the app instance but the problem is still present (please see the screenshot below). Is there anything else I'm missing to get this configured and access Jive Apps ?

Also, by viewing the log of polling activity it seems we have to register our instance with apps market. I don’t know what is key/secret. Any comments ?

Appreciate your help,

Thanks a lot.

unkEx.jpg

Log of polling activity

Caused by: javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: java.lang.Exception: Consumer key/secret not available, this Jive installation hasn't been properly registered with apps market

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doChainedInvocation(WebClient.java:627)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doInvoke(WebClient.java:596)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.invoke(WebClient.java:241)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.get(WebClient.java:267)

at com.jivesoftware.community.app.market.impl.AppEventReaderImpl.invokeService(AppEventReaderImpl.java:142)

... 12 more

Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: java.lang.Exception: Consumer key/secret not available, this Jive installation hasn't been properly registered with apps market

at com.jivesoftware.community.app.oauth.SignedFetchInterceptor.handleMessage(SignedFetchInterceptor.java:261)

at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:243)

at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.client.WebClient.doChainedInvocation(WebClient.java:616)

... 16 more