2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2012 4:55 AM by paul.crerand

Some questions from a prospect...

bartvdk

Not quite sure if this is the right place but I got some questions from a prospect I would like to share and see if I can get an answer to them.

1. How does Jive behave in multi-lingual environments? Can the interface be once in Dutch and once in French depending on your profile? Are there cases known?

2. Has Jive already been deployed in the Netherlands (cases?)?

3. How does Jive behave in a Citrix-environment (I found a post in the support forum :  Poor Performance with Citrix  that doesn't bode well)

4. What is the status on an integration with MS Lync?

thx for any help.

Bart

• Re: Some questions from a prospect...

1. How does Jive behave in multi-lingual environments? Can the interface be once in Dutch and once in French depending on your profile? Are there cases known?

Yes, see setting Time zone and Locale Preferences and Locale and Tine zone Settings for the inheritence / order of precedence rules

2. Has Jive already been deployed in the Netherlands (cases?)?

We do have some Dutch customers although please contact your sales account manager for specific customer details

3. How does Jive behave in a Citrix-environment (I found a post in the support forum :  Poor Performance with Citrix  that doesn't bode well)

Citrix sells a wide range of products, some of which did not support AJAX which is required by Jive, and was the issue in this support case from 2010, although AFAIK most Citrix products do now support AJAX and Jive does have customers using Citrix NetScaler with Jive

4. What is the status on an integration with MS Lync?

It is currently still in development and I need to determine if is a Q2 or Q3 release schedule?