0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2012 12:06 PM by John Schwiller

Ideas on Mobile

John Schwiller

I've got a rich text doc with links to 4 ideas on Jive for Teams. It displays fine in a browser on pc or iPad in native Safari with a lightbulb icon. When you click the link it goes to the idea page as expected.

Now I appreciate that mobile doesn't support Ideas (yet) but....

On iPhone in mobile UI the links show but don't have a lightbulb icon (which would be useful). When you click the link it opens a new browser window in Safari (as expected) with the idea page.

In iPhone in native app the links show but don't have a lightbulb icon (which would be useful). When you click the link it opens a UI I hadn't seen before (?) with a 'Done', refresh, left arrow, right arrow and glyph (which seems to open native Safari).

On iPad in native Safari it works as expected.

On iPad in tablet UI the links show but don't have a lightbulb icon (which would be useful). When you click a link sometimes it refreshes the current browser page but the display doesn't change - you don't see the idea. Other times (seems random) it spawns a new page with ("url":"https:// .... /ideas/1007?noredirect=true") in the page body and the page url is mobiledomain/linkresolver/ideas/1007   - you don't see the idea.

FYI I have

Mobile Client Redirect: Disable

Tablet Client Redirect: Disable

Edit: @brian you have access to this instance if you want to see it.