1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 5, 2012 9:08 AM by Melissa.Rosen

How do you track Use Cases or Best Practices you see happen in your community?

paintchic42

As Community Managers we see many groups that thrive and many that don't.  We also see some innovative uses of the basic Jive widgets.  How do you track, record and promote these best practices and use cases?  We see three audiences in these promotions: Users, Internal (Management, etc.) and External (Conferences, etc.)

• Re: How do you track Use Cases or Best Practices you see happen in your community?
          Melissa.Rosen

This is always challenging. In our old wiki, I did not have a mechanism to easily solicit great success stories, so I really had to browse a lot & talk to my users to uncover them. With Jive, I plan to actively solicit success stories on a regular basis. I will still reach out to those I see using Jive in clever ways, but feel that with the easy way to have discussions, activity streams, and announcements, I can more easily reach my advocate community and leverage them to help root out the great examples.