Want to join a team that is passionate about connecting people? Do you want to use your talents to hep a global organization get the most out of social collaboration?
Headquartered in Southern California, First American is a global real estate and settlement services company with more than 14,000 employees. Every day, our network of talented employees helps to manage complex business processes that protect our customers important real estate transactions - and we've been doing it for more than 120 years.
Now we are looking to transform our internal communications using Jive and SharePoint to launch an entirely new enterprise intranet. Could you be our Community Manager?
The primary function of the Intranet Community Manager is to engage users across all employee groups and levels to build a lively intranet community and foster adoption of leading-edge social collaboration tools. The Community Manager will help to maximize the value of the intranet as a strategic communication and knowledge management tool by helping employees to quickly find the information they need to do their jobs, manage their lives as employees, connect to other users, and improve employee engagement.
- Moderate questions, comments, and general feedback within the community, and work with appropriate internal resources to address any issues or questions.
- Coach users and administrators on the use of collaboration tools and social content such as blogs, wikis, etc., and provide guidance for effectively using the tools.
- Coordinate implementation of internal campaigns using the intranet as the primary communication platform.
- Work with a cross-functional team of content owners to foster development of compelling content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Help to enforce intranet policies and standards related to community activity, content creation and organization, and visual and written standards.
- Monitor community activity, establish effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and define objectives to increase site usage.
- Identify needs within the community, provide input regarding the evolution of the intranet, and assist in strategy development for future phases.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of new intranet initiatives.
- Provide direction on new social collaboration tools and best practices, and monitor how other organizations and companies are using them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
- Understands the value and uses of social media for internal audiences and is skilled at encouraging adoption among users.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Background in site analytics and reporting on key business metrics
- Strong customer service orientation and exercises sound judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize between key deliverables.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience managing online communities.
- Experience with Jive or other social business collaboration platforms.
Apply Online At: First American - Job details
Learn More About First American at: http://www.firstam.com
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org