0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2012 4:07 AM by sharky

Help on issue: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'urlGenerator'

sharky

Hi, I'm a Jive newbie and I'm going crazy with this error when I start Jive:

Error creating bean with name 'gadgetInfoProvider' defined in class path resource [spring-shindigContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'urlGenerator' while setting bean property 'urlGenerator'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'urlGenerator' defined in class path resource [spring-shindigContext.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Factory method [public java.lang.Object com.jivesoftware.community.opensocial.util.GuiceBeanProviderFactory.get(java.lang.Class) throws java.lang.ClassNotFoundException] threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

I saw that 'gadgetInfoProvider' and 'urlGenerator' are declared in spring-shindigContext.xml inside jive-sbs-employee-4.5.7.1.jar and the 'org.apache.shindig.gadgets.UrlGenerator' is inside shindig-gadgets.jar

Anybody can help me, please.

thanks

Fabio