2 people found this helpful
from jive documentation i found, hope this helps: http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jivecloud/community_admin/topic/com.jivesoftware.help.gamification.online/pdf/Administering…
Importing Badge Artwork
You can upload images to create your own custom badges. Make sure they match the required size and resolution.
To upload badges, you need to create or modify a mission. You can upload as many badges as you want, and then
save the URLs for use in any mission or level. Badge artwork needs to be 30px x30px for thumbnails, and 100px by
100px for full size badges. To upload art:
1. In the Gamification console, click Actions > Missions.
2. Click New Mission.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Details tab and next to the Thumb URL field, click Upload.
4. Navigate to the image you want to upload and click Open.
The Thumb URL field will be populated with the URL of the uploaded image.
5. Save the URL if you want to associate it with any other missions or point levels.
6. Optionally, upload some more images and save those URLs too. You can upload as many images as you want.
7. Configure the mission or cancel out. The art you uploaded will remain on the server at the specified URLs.