2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2012 11:08 AM by rodbaker66

Announcement ticker on pages other than home page

rodbaker66

I would like to place the announcement ticker on a subpage other than the home page.

Ironically, the "customize" tool link on the subpage shows an announcement option in the drop down but nothing appears.

First, is it possible to have a stand alone announcement ticker on a sub page like this and if so, what do I need to do to implement?

Thanks,

Rod

• Re: Announcement ticker on pages other than home page
          deesteel

If you read this document and the reply from Si Luu this is a great way to embed announcements or other material onto documents.

• Re: Announcement ticker on pages other than home page
            rodbaker66

Sorry, not sure if I explained myself well on the first post.  We have a PLACE called Member Support.  When you are on that page as an admin, the little "manage" link in the top right gives you the option to create announcements.  These announcements are NOT part of the home page announcements.  We currently have 2 announcements in there and they are not showing up on the home page (which is perfect) nor do the home page announcements show up in this announcement area (again, perfect).

So, my question is, how can I now get this announcement bar to show up on this page?  It appears to be a standalone announcement table just for this page.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Rod