4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2012 7:52 AM by lauren.hogue

Poll Capabilities?

lauren.hogue

I have two questions regarding poll capabilities:

1. Is there a way to allow users to assign polls to specific people (instead of assigning a poll to a group or space)?

2. Is there a way to ask more than one question per poll?

Thanks for your help!

• Re: Poll Capabilities?
          pmaurel

Oh we would also love to have several questions per poll, but also allow (if chosen) several answers when appropriate. And once a user has voted, there's no possibility to change one's mind.

schultzy

What about Multiple choice answers?  I'd like to be able to put specific answers and let pollers select one or more responses.... thoughts?

GinoRossi

Hi Lauren.  Here is my stab at your questions

1. You can create a poll in your personal container, but anyone in the community can see it.  It would be a neat feature to have the visibility control of documents in your container or the ability to make a poll private like discussion.  Your best bet would be to create a group or space that is restricted & make it a poll centric community with all other items dissabled (discussions, documents, etc), then the admin can control who has access to the poll.
              2. The answer here is NO.  I would think at some point a Jive App will come out that takes polls to a new level.

Gino