1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2012 7:18 AM by mpallia

What are your top three key points / actions / takeaways / learnings from Jive World 12?

RobinMoore

With so much great content to digest, I'd be interested to hear from other delegates as to the three most important things you took away from JW12.

For me, as a Community Manager rolling out a new internal community, it would have to be:

1. Develop clear use cases and design groups to meet the needs of participants implementing these use cases.
      2. Focus on activating a strong advocate network, including teachers, model citizens, champions and workers.
      3. Create and encourage great content to boost adoption and retention using competitions, controversy, exclusives, leadership participation and fun.

I look forward to hearing your top three.

• RE: What are your top three key points / actions / takeaways / learnings from Jive World 12?
          mpallia
          Here's my 3.

1) Move to Jive 6.  Ease of integratiion with other core systems via apps/web services versus having to customize/hack the platform is huge.
          2) Focus on finding business successes that are tied to your Jive instance and promote them throughout your network.
          3) "work outloud".  This was an interesting term/concept I had never heard before and I really like it.  The idea of sharing everything is really powerful for 2 reasons: 1) For the end user, they can build a brand and 2) For the company, they get to keep it after the employee leaves.