30 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2012 12:05 PM by CoraRodenbusch

TX User Group meeting in December?

stevegolab

At the last meeting in July, we discussed getting back together in December.  When I spoke to Cora Rodenbusch during the show she expressed her continued interest in hosting the next meeting at the PGi offices in Austin during early December (day TBD).  Her space is plush, so I hope that works out.  Are any of you interested in getting together then, and, if so, are there any specific days in early December that are not going to work for you?  It was so great to see all of you in one room back in July, and I'm really excited for the upcoming one.

In any case, I just wanted to share with you and begin gathering ideas (and your goals) for the upcoming meeting.   One of my goals for the meeting is to install a Help a Member Out brainstorming session into the meeting format going forward.  During the session, we would put a spotlight on a few of our members (and the current challenges they are facing with their communities) and brainstorm how we can help the member succeed in their current endeavors.  Each meeting we'll put the spotlight on a few different members and we'll rotate through our ranks indefinitely until each one of us is a roaring success. This is a common practice in Austin's coworking community and I am sure it will be very valuable to our group.