1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2007 4:47 PM by Will

Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 led to DefaultConnectionProvider NoClassDefFoundErr

I upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2 and everything seems to work.  There is a scary log message in the ERROR log though.  I'm using the embedded HSQL db, i'm wondering if the name fo the default db connection pool class changed?  So far I haven't seen any problems so it might just fall back to something but I'd like to fix the ERROR.  Any suggestions?

2007.06.28 18:02:26 com/jivesoftware/base/database/DefaultConnectionProvider

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jivesoftware/base/database/DefaultConnectionProvider

at com.jivesoftware.base.database.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:106)

at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbJiveProperties.loadProperties(DbJiveProperties.java:461)

at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbJiveProperties.init(DbJiveProperties.java:100)

at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbJiveProperties.<init>(DbJiveProperties.java:85)

at com.jivesoftware.community.impl.DbJiveProperties.getInstance(DbJiveProperties.java:66)

at com.jivesoftware.community.JiveGlobals.getJiveProperty(JiveGlobals.java:1211)

at com.jivesoftware.base.AuthFactory.loadAuthFactory(AuthFactory.java:514)

at com.jivesoftware.base.AuthFactory.getSystemAuthToken(AuthFactory.java:171)

at com.jivesoftware.base.plugin.PluginMonitor.run(PluginMonitor.java:64)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:280)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:135)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:65)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:142)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:166)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)