6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2014 1:07 PM by paintchic42

fuse Launch Video

toddmoran

Having just launched our internal community (branded "fuse" and deployed on Jive Cloud 6) last week, I wanted to share the promo video I created to support our final communication message that went out company-wide on 12.12.12 at 12:12 p.m. via an email from our CEO.

His email was incredibly brief (copy embedded below), containing merely two video links (this "fuse in 2:24" promo video, and his personal "My thoughts on fuse" video), plus the actual URL for our fuse community.

............................................................................................................................................................

Subject: An invitation to fuse

Beginning today, we have an opportunity to fundamentally transform the way we work. I invite you to fuse...

fuse in 2:24

My thoughts on fuse

Thanks,

Andy

fuse

(log in using your miner domain credentials)

email fuse.support if you encounter any issues at login

.................................................................................................................................................................

I'd be curious to know if others (Jive Internal Communities or Jive External Communities) found significant value in the inclusion of video with their launch and/or ongoing communication messages/campaigns.