0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2013 8:37 AM by ferananda

Configuring status levels

ferananda

Hi, I am delighted to read that it is possible to configure status levels.  I have two questions,

• Is that for possible for 'jive for teams'?
      • Is it possible to configure the status levels only for one team?  I read: Enter a point range or select a user group with which this status level should be associated. Entering a point range will tie this status level to activity in the community. You might want to associate this level with a user group if you want certain users in your community to always have a particular level, regardless of their activity level. For example, you could define a user group made up of a few community managers or gurus, then associate a special status level to them in order to have a recognizable name and icon visible to other people. 
      • In the above paragraph it is not clear to me if when it says ' associate this level with a user group if you want certain users in your community to always have a particular level, regardless of their activity level.    'it means the level will remain static or if its possible to completely configure the points and levels for one group only to be able to test with a small group prior to implementing in the whole organization.

Thank you very much for your time and knowledge,

Ferananda