1 person found this helpful
I can't imagine how the moderator permissions could be automatically granted, nor access to a secret group,
so are we setting ourselves up for manual back-end work if we add things like this to the catalog?
Potentially. Any good that is purchased will send an email notification to the admin who is defined in the purchase notification url (screenshot - disregard the top 2 arrows):
- Virtual goods, or rewards tied to 'secret group access' or 'moderation access' could overwhelm if there are too many, or too 'easy' to earn. I would also say that a nice reward might be 'your own custom badge' for some sort of accomplishment as well, but don't make them too easy to earn.
- Physical goods - We can actually get a 3rd party involved to automagically handle all of those purchases, so if you want to place some physical goods in the store for purchase and don't want to get swarmed, that can actually be handled. (additional costs and such).
- Is there a way to indicate that the reward was actually granted, so we don't lose track of who we have set up and who needs to be set up?
- Not that I am aware of. I will reach out to BB to ask for any clarification here.
- What kind of reports can we see related to all of this?
Very helpful and clear, Curtis, thanks!
Is this still accurate info? I know we may be getting a new Nitro Studio console very soon, but in the meantime, creating some virtual badges is in the offing for my community. Thanks!
2 people found this helpful
This is all still accurate!