Koby Rodrig, do we have this that we can give Michael? Or do you know how he can easily get it?
Michael, we have a maintenance release of JA coming out next week with some bug fixes, so your customer may want to hold off on deploying until the new version comes out, to make sure it‘s not outdated.
Michael Strick, please let us know which version you want to go with, the current 1.1.3 release or the 1.1.5 maintenance release. My suggestion is to go with 1.1.5, release notes are as follows:
Jive Anywhere v1.1.5 is a maintenance release addressing the following issues:
· JA is unable to sign in with Firefox 18 (already fixed in JA 1.1.4 silent update).
· JA is unable to connect to servers running the upcoming EAPI v2.1 beta.
· Chrome is not automatically detected by the MSI installer if it was installed for All Users.
· Profile preview popup might stuck with a "Loading..." message.
· After installing JAB extension directly from the Tools page, "Null" appears as the instance URL field in settings page.
· New discussion dialogue display might be corrupted in Chrome.
· Duplicated @mention icons may appear with Jive SBS 5.0.5, 6.0.2 and 7.0.x.
· Minor UI fixes
· If jive instance is not responding when trying to connect, the user cannot stop the process.
· Open a discussion with Jview of a user that was deleted from the system will cause Jview to stuck in ”Loading…”
· When a user is trying to view discussion posted in group he is not authorized he will not receive an error and the user will still have the ”Disconnect Group” (which doesn‘t work, because user is not authorized)
- When a user is trying to post a discussion to a group he is not authorized he will receive only a general error message (An error occured while posting your discussion. Please try again later
Currently there is no way that i know of to get a specific file (i.e .crx file).
Mor Avital, i've sent you the whole package via email. From there you can get any specific extension file you want.
Let me know if you run into any problems.
Hi Michael, I will pass on the crx file shortly, must wait for official release announcement first.