2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2013 5:32 PM by sonny.lau

Project Template Feature?

Hi Jive,

My team is planning to develop a feature to copy projects from a template. We have received numerous user requests for this feature, and are planning to develop this feature if there aren't any plans for this in Jive's roadmap any time soon.

I browsed the Jive Community, and most discussions about project templates are pointed to the Quick Templates Plugin that was developed by Ryan Rutan. May I know if there are any plans to develop this feature within this year? Thanks!

Regards,

Genny

• Re: Project Template Feature?
          brianulm

Add us as another customer who wants this feature. We have a group that runs hundreds of small projects a month, and they are basically cookie cutter for various customers sites. This would make the projects feature practical for them to use, as well as promote best practice / patterns for their projects.

As with Genny's request - hoping someone from Jive can respond. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Thank you!

• Re: Project Template Feature?

I'm not from Jive but it looks like there'll be some sort of Template functionality for all places (and by extension Projects) available in Jive 7.